It isn't the Quantity but the Quality.

From Being a person who had over 20K acquaintances on Social Media there were times were I had to clear up friend lists to accept new friend requests I use to feel happy about being the Popular Kid in School, then as life progressed I started escaping from the limelight and popularity.

The thing was that so many people knew me, yet It seemed that I didn't  know anyone. I knew names but I had no idea who were they from inside, the understanding, the depth was something which couldn't be just communicated.

I decided to hibernate and rethink It took me 3 years of experiences to understand it isn't the quantity but rather the quality of people you have, There's strength in Loyalty not numbers and I ended up with just 2 people whom I could trust.
 I realised the latter was a bigger gift to me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular