Notice - (Iftaar E FMSR)

As I had informed earlier that I was thinking to hold an Iftaar in the department which would include the Juniors, Seniors, Teachers as well as the Staff. This would be a memorable event for us as it would be the first Iftaar to be held with the entire FMSR as 1.

It is these tiny moments we must learn to cherish as for some of us a year got over for some of us 2. 15 years from now these nostalgic celebrations will be a reason for a smile on our faces.

Ramadan is not just about fasting and prayers rather it's about spreading love and helping others.

This will be impossible for me without your support and help. Kindly do let me know how to proceed ahead, there will be sub committees as usual regarding each of the parts such as food, arrangements, Decorations etc.

The tentative date we can collectively decide is the 18th of May which will the perfect time to hold taking into consideration all the factors.

I am looking out for my Seniors as well as Batchmates to join me for this noble cause, to make it a memory we can cherish for ages to come. 

Your Courtmember,
Anas Ahmad Khan 







Comments

Popular